At this time, ARRIVE hotels in Memphis, Phoenix, Palm Springs, and Austin are open. Upon check-in, guests may be required to sign a waiver acknowledging adherence to local travel guidelines and restrictions.
We’re working on reopening plans that balance staff and guest safety with providing a first-rate experience. With regulations constantly changing by city, check our social media accounts for the latest news.
We want your time at ARRIVE to be fun and relaxing, so we’ve designed safety protocols to make you comfortable. We’re calling it the ARRIVE CLEAN Program, a cleaning and safety program based on best practice recommendations from local, state and federal authorities.
Here’s a rundown on the key measures:
Hospital-Grade Electrostatic Disinfection. Both before and after cleaning, guestrooms will be treated with a non-toxic disinfectant solution of 200ppm hypochlorous acid delivered via electrostatic sprayer (the same technology deployed in hospitals). The room will be re-sanitized any time a staff member enters the room. Where electrostatic disinfection is unavailable, your room will be left unoccupied for at least 24-48 hours prior to your arrival.
Disinfecting Wipes and Hand Sanitizer. Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been placed strategically throughout each hotel. Disinfecting wipes are available upon request at the front desk.
Personal Protective Equipment. Guests will be required to wear masks in all common areas of the property, subject to state and local law. Extra masks will be available at the front desk.
Staff Safety and Personal Protective Equipment. Staff have been provided with masks and are required to wear them throughout the property. Staff have been provided training on best practices for social distancing, handwashing, sanitizing and use of PPE. Staff have also been instructed to stay home if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and we have implemented a sick leave policy to incentivize responsible behavior.
No In-Stay Servicing. To safely limit guest and staff interaction, rooms will not be serviced by housekeeping during your stay.
Extra Attention to High-Touch Areas. Housekeeping staff will focus extra attention on the most frequently touched guest room areas – light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats and hardware – and high-traffic common areas. These areas/items – in addition to all normally serviced areas of the room – will be treated with EPA/OSHA-approved disinfecting cleaning agents.
Sealed Water Bottles. Our carafe of chilled, filtered water has been temporarily replaced with complimentary sealed plastic bottles.
Individually Sealed Amenities upon Request. Individually wrapped and sealed mini bottles of soap, shampoo and conditioner are available upon request.
Eliminate Valet Service. Valet services will not be provided until further notice with the exception of Austin.
If any guest is experiencing symptoms or has been in contact with an individual recently diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask you to postpone your plans to visit us for the health of our team and other guests.
Our employees make the ARRIVE experience what it is, and we care deeply about their health. We will take the following steps to ensure a safe and clean working environment for our team:
(1) Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Employees will be provided with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves. Employees will be required to wear appropriate PPE based on their roles and responsibility and in compliance with state or local regulations. Based on local conditions and guidance, employees may be required to wear masks where it is difficult or impossible to maintain social distancing.
(2) Social Distancing. Guests and employees will be reminded – via pre-stay communications and in-stay signage – to practice social distancing while on the property. Signage and other markers will be provided to help guide appropriate social distancing practices.
(3) Hand Washing. Employees will be trained to wash hands (or use sanitizer) every 60 minutes (for 20-seconds) and after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing the nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, smoking, eating, drinking, going on break, and before or after starting a shift.
(4) Sick Leave. Employees will be instructed to stay home if they’re experiencing any symptom of COVID-19 or if they have been in contact with any individuals infected with COVID-19. We will provide a flexible sick leave policy in accordance with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act to ensure that employees do not feel economic pressure to return to work where they or their families are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
(5) Return to Work Protocol. To return to work, a previously infected/symptomatic employee will need to have completed any period of required quarantine/self-monitoring, and, if suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19, (1) be cleared by their medical provider with written documentation or (2) only return after at least 72 hours have passed since recovery defined as resolution of fever without use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in respiratory syndromes (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) for 72 hours and at least 7 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
(6) Stop Work Authority. Employees will have the discretion and authority to stop work where they observe unsafe working conditions. Supervisors will investigate and correct any observed unsafe working conditions as quickly as possible. Any concerns can be confidentially reported to management, without fear of retaliation, by contacting the human resources department.
(7) Training. Upon returning to work, employees will be trained on: (a) proper use and disposal of PPE; (b) safe disposal of potentially infected materials; (c) social distancing protocols; (d) handwashing protocols; (e) reducing/eliminating physical contact; (f) symptoms of COVID-19; (g) the importance of not coming to work if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms; (h) self-screening at home, including temperature and/or symptom checks using CDC Guidelines; and (i) appropriate responses to incidents of potential infection.
We understand travel plans are unpredictable these days, so we’ve made all bookings fully refundable until two days prior to check-in.